- 1. injury, hurt, harm, trauma, ill health, unhealthiness, health problem
- usage: any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- 2. damage, harm, impairment, change, alteration, modification
- usage: the occurrence of a change for the worse
- 3. damage, harm, hurt, scathe, change of integrity
- usage: the act of damaging something or someone
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. harm, injure, wound
- usage: cause or do harm to; "These pills won't harm your system"
All rights reserved.
See also: harm (Dictionary)