- 1. pass, hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give, transfer
- usage: place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers"
- 2. hand, lead, take, direct, conduct, guide
- usage: guide or conduct or usher somewhere; "hand the elderly lady into the taxi"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. handed (vs. handless), one-handed, two-handed, bimanual
- usage: having or involving the use of hands; "a handed, tree-living animal"; "a four-handed card game"
All rights reserved.
See also: handed (Dictionary)