Synonyms of hacker
- 1. hacker, golfer, golf player, linksman
- usage: someone who plays golf poorly
- 2. hacker, cyber-terrorist, cyberpunk, programmer, computer programmer, coder, software engineer, terrorist
- usage: a programmer who breaks into computer systems in order to steal or change or destroy information as a form of cyber-terrorism
- 3. hacker, programmer, computer programmer, coder, software engineer
- usage: a programmer for whom computing is its own reward; may enjoy the challenge of breaking into other computers but does no harm; "true hackers subscribe to a code of ethics and look down upon crackers"
- 4. hack, drudge, hacker, unskilled person
- usage: one who works hard at boring tasks
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hacker (Dictionary)