Synonyms of gut
- 1. intestine, bowel, gut, internal organ, viscus
- usage: the part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus
- 2. gut, channel
- usage: a narrow channel or strait
- 3. catgut, gut, cord
- usage: a strong cord made from the intestines of sheep and used in surgery
- 1. gut, empty
- usage: empty completely; destroy the inside of; "Gut the building"
- 2. gut, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove the guts of; "gut the sheep"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of gut (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.