- 1. gurgle, sound
- usage: the bubbling sound of water flowing from a bottle with a narrow neck
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ripple, babble, guggle, burble, bubble, gurgle, sound, go
- usage: flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise; "babbling brooks"
- 2. gurgle, sound, go
- usage: make sounds similar to gurgling water; "The baby gurgled with satisfaction when the mother tickled it"
- 3. guggle, gurgle, drink, imbibe
- usage: drink from a flask with a gurgling sound
- 4. gurgle, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: utter with a gurgling sound; "`Help,' the stabbing victim gurgled"
All rights reserved.
See also: gurgle (Dictionary)