WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. guidance, counsel, counseling, counselling, direction, message, content, subject matter, substance
- usage: something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course of action
- 2. guidance, steering, management, direction
- usage: the act of guiding or showing the way
- 3. steering, guidance, direction, control
- usage: the act of setting and holding a course; "a new council was installed under the direction of the king"
All rights reserved.
See also: guidance (Dictionary)