- 1. stew, grudge, resent
- usage: bear a grudge; harbor ill feelings
- 2. grudge
- usage: accept or admit unwillingly
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. grudging, unwilling (vs. willing)
- usage: of especially an attitude; "gave grudging consent"; "grudging acceptance of his opponent's victory"
- 2. grudging, niggardly, scrimy, stingy (vs. generous), ungenerous
- usage: petty or reluctant in giving or spending; "a niggardly tip"
All rights reserved.
See also: grudging (Dictionary)