Synonyms of grooming
- 1. training, preparation, grooming, activity
- usage: activity leading to skilled behavior
- 2. dressing, grooming, covering
- usage: the activity of getting dressed; putting on clothes
- 1. prepare, groom, train, educate
- usage: educate for a future role or function; "He is grooming his son to become his successor"; "The prince was prepared to become King one day"; "They trained him to be a warrior"
- 2. dress, groom, curry, fancify, beautify, embellish, prettify
- usage: give a neat appearance to; "groom the dogs"; "dress the horses"
- 3. groom, neaten, fancify, beautify, embellish, prettify
- usage: care for one's external appearance; "He is always well-groomed"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.