Synonyms of groomed
- 1. prepare, groom, train, educate
- usage: educate for a future role or function; "He is grooming his son to become his successor"; "The prince was prepared to become King one day"; "They trained him to be a warrior"
- 2. dress, groom, curry, fancify, beautify, embellish, prettify
- usage: give a neat appearance to; "groom the dogs"; "dress the horses"
- 3. groom, neaten, fancify, beautify, embellish, prettify
- usage: care for one's external appearance; "He is always well-groomed"
- 1. groomed (vs. ungroomed), brushed, kempt, tidy, plastered, slicked, pomaded, sleek, well-groomed, well-groomed, well-dressed, tidy
- usage: neat and smart in appearance; well cared for; "the manager was a beautifully groomed young man"; "his horse was always groomed"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.