- 1. groin, inguen, area, region
- usage: the crease at the junction of the inner part of the thigh with the trunk together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals
- 2. groin, edge
- usage: a curved edge formed by two intersecting vaults
- 3. breakwater, groin, groyne, mole, bulwark, seawall, jetty, barrier
- usage: a protective structure of stone or concrete; extends from shore into the water to prevent a beach from washing away
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. groin, construct, build, make
- usage: build with groins; "The ceiling was groined"
All rights reserved.
See also: groin (Dictionary)