- 1. grillroom, grill, restaurant, eating house, eating place, eatery
- usage: a restaurant where food is cooked on a grill
- 2. grill, grille, grillwork, framework
- usage: a framework of metal bars used as a partition or a grate; "he cooked hamburgers on the grill"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. grill, cook
- usage: cook over a grill; "grill the sausages"
- 2. grill, examine
- usage: examine thoroughly; "the student was grilled for two hours on the subject of phonology"
All rights reserved.
See also: grill (Dictionary)