Synonyms of griffon
- 1. gryphon, griffin, griffon, mythical monster, mythical creature
- usage: winged monster with the head of an eagle and the body of a lion
- 2. griffon, Brussels griffon, Belgian griffon, dog, domestic dog, Canis familiaris
- usage: breed of various very small compact wiry-coated dogs of Belgian origin having a short bearded muzzle
- 3. griffon, wire-haired pointing griffon, sporting dog, gun dog
- usage: breed of medium-sized long-headed dogs with downy undercoat and harsh wiry outer coat; originated in Holland but largely developed in France
- 4. griffon vulture, griffon, Gyps fulvus, Old World vulture
- usage: large vulture of southern Europe and northern Africa having pale plumage with black wings
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of griffon (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.