Synonyms of greyed
- 1. grey, gray, color, colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in
- usage: make grey; "The painter decided to grey the sky"
- 2. grey, gray, discolor, discolour, colour, color
- usage: turn grey; "Her hair began to grey"
- 1. dulled, greyed, colorless (vs. colorful), colourless
- usage: deprived of color; "colors dulled by too much sun"; "greyed with the dust of the road"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.