WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. intaglio printing, intaglio, gravure, printing, printing process
- usage: a printing process that uses an etched or engraved plate; the plate is smeared with ink and wiped clean, then the ink left in the recesses makes the print
- 2. gravure, engraving
- usage: a printing plate used in the process of gravure
- 3. gravure, photogravure, heliogravure, print
- usage: an intaglio print produced by gravure
- 4. gravure, printing
- usage: the act of intaglio printing
All rights reserved.
See also: gravure (Dictionary)