- 1. graphic, computer graphic, picture, image, icon, ikon
- usage: an image that is generated by a computer
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. graphic, graphical, in writing(predicate), written (vs. spoken)
- usage: written or drawn or engraved; "graphic symbols"
- 2. graphic, explicit (vs. implicit), expressed
- usage: describing nudity or sexual activity in graphic detail; "graphic sexual scenes"
- 3. graphic
- usage: of or relating to the graphic arts; "the etchings, drypoints, lithographs, and engravings which together form his graphic work"- British Book News
- 4. graphic, graphical
- usage: relating to or presented by a graph; "a graphic presentation of the data"
- 5. graphic, lifelike, pictorial, vivid, realistic (vs. unrealistic)
- usage: evoking lifelike images within the mind; "pictorial poetry and prose"; "graphic accounts of battle"; "a lifelike portrait"; "a vivid description"
All rights reserved.
See also: graphic (Dictionary)