WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. granadilla, giant granadilla, Passiflora quadrangularis, passionflower, passionflower vine
- usage: tropical American passionflower yielding the large granadilla fruit
- 2. granadilla, sweet granadilla, Passiflora ligularis, passionflower, passionflower vine
- usage: considered best for fruit
- 3. granadilla, purple granadillo, Passiflora edulis, passionflower, passionflower vine
- usage: Brazilian passionflower cultivated for its deep purple fruit
- 4. granadilla, passion fruit
- usage: the egg-shaped edible fruit of tropical American vines related to passionflowers
All rights reserved.
See also: granadilla (Dictionary)