WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Graham, Billy Graham, William Franklin Graham
- usage: United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918)
- 2. Graham, Martha Graham
- usage: United States dancer and choreographer whose work was noted for its austerity and technical rigor (1893-1991)
- 3. whole wheat flour, graham flour, graham, whole meal flour, wheat flour
- usage: flour made by grinding the entire wheat berry including the bran; (`whole meal flour' is British usage)
All rights reserved.
See also: graham (Dictionary)