Synonyms of grafting
- 1. graft, grafting, attachment, affixation
- usage: the act of grafting something onto something else
- 1. graft, engraft, ingraft, join, conjoin
- usage: cause to grow together parts from different plants; "graft the cherry tree branch onto the plum tree"
- 2. transplant, graft, insert, infix, enter, introduce
- usage: place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of grafting (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.