WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. graceless, unpleasing, ungracious (vs. gracious)
- usage: lacking graciousness; "a totally graceless hostess"
- 2. graceless, ungraceful, awkward (vs. graceful)
- usage: lacking grace; clumsy; "a graceless production of the play"; "his stature low...his bearing ungraceful"- Sir Walter Scott
- 3. gauche, graceless, unpolished, inelegant (vs. elegant)
- usage: lacking social polish; "too gauche to leave the room when the conversation became intimate"; "their excellent manners always made me feel gauche"
All rights reserved.
See also: graceless (Dictionary)