Synonyms of gopher
- 1. goffer, gopher, eager beaver, busy bee, live wire, sharpie, sharpy
- usage: a zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
- 2. Minnesotan, Gopher, American
- usage: a native or resident of Minnesota
- 3. ground squirrel, gopher, spermophile, squirrel
- usage: any of various terrestrial burrowing rodents of Old and New Worlds; often destroy crops
- 4. gopher, pocket gopher, pouched rat, pocket rat
- usage: burrowing rodent of the family Geomyidae having large external cheek pouches; of Central America and southwestern North America
- 5. gopher tortoise, gopher turtle, gopher, Gopherus polypemus, tortoise
- usage: burrowing edible land tortoise of southeastern North America
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of gopher (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.