WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. good will, goodwill, intangible, intangible asset
- usage: (accounting) an intangible asset valued according to the advantage or reputation a business has acquired (over and above its tangible assets)
- 2. good will, goodwill, friendliness
- usage: the friendly hope that something will succeed
- 3. grace, good will, goodwill, good nature
- usage: a disposition to kindness and compassion; "the victor's grace in treating the vanquished"
All rights reserved.
See also: goodwill (Dictionary)