Synonyms of goldbricking
- 1. shirking, slacking, soldiering, goofing off, goldbricking, evasion, escape, dodging
- usage: the evasion of work or duty
- 1. victimize, swindle, rook, goldbrick, nobble, diddle, bunco, defraud, scam, mulct, gyp, gip, hornswoggle, short-change, con, cheat, rip off, chisel
- usage: deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
- 2. fiddle, shirk, shrink from, goldbrick, avoid
- usage: avoid (one's assigned duties); "The derelict soldier shirked his duties"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.