- 1. goffer, gopher, eager beaver, busy bee, live wire, sharpie, sharpy
- usage: a zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
- 2. goffer, gauffer, goffering iron, gauffering iron, iron, smoothing iron
- usage: an iron used to press pleats and ridges
- 3. goffer, gauffer, frill, flounce, ruffle, furbelow
- usage: an ornamental frill made by pressing pleats
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. gauffer, goffer, wave
- usage: make wavy with a heated goffering iron; "goffer the trim of the dress"
All rights reserved.
See also: goffer (Dictionary)