Synonyms of go around
- 1. overshoot, wave-off, go-around, landing approach
- usage: an approach that fails and gives way to another attempt
- 1. go around, suffice, do, answer, serve
- usage: be sufficient; "There's not enough to go around"
- 2. go around, spread, circulate, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: become widely known and passed on; "the rumor spread"; "the story went around in the office"
- 3. outflank, go around, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: go around the flank of (an opposing army)
- 4. revolve, go around, rotate, turn
- usage: turn on or around an axis or a center; "The Earth revolves around the Sun"; "The lamb roast rotates on a spit over the fire"
- 5. bypass, short-circuit, go around, get around, avoid
- usage: avoid something unpleasant or laborious; "You cannot bypass these rules!"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.