Synonyms of go against
- 1. violate, go against, break
- usage: fail to agree with; be in violation of; as of rules or patterns; "This sentence violates the rules of syntax"
- 2. transgress, offend, infract, violate, go against, breach, break, disrespect
- usage: act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises; "offend all laws of humanity"; "violate the basic laws or human civilization"; "break a law"; "break a promise"
- 3. buck, go against, react, oppose
- usage: resist; "buck the trend"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.