- 1. slick, slick magazine, glossy, magazine, mag
- usage: a magazine printed on good quality paper
- 2. glossy, photograph, photo, exposure, picture, pic
- usage: a photograph that is printed on smooth shiny paper
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. glossy, calendered, glazed (vs. unglazed), shiny
- usage: (of paper and fabric and leather) having a surface made smooth and glossy especially by pressing between rollers; "calendered paper"; "glossy paper"
- 2. glistening, glossy, lustrous, sheeny, shiny, shining, bright (vs. dull)
- usage: reflecting light; "glistening bodies of swimmers"; "the horse's glossy coat"; "lustrous auburn hair"; "saw the moon like a shiny dime on a deep blue velvet carpet"; "shining white enamel"
- 3. glossy, showy, attractive (vs. unattractive)
- usage: superficially attractive and stylish; suggesting wealth or expense; "a glossy TV series"
All rights reserved.
See also: glossy (Dictionary)