WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. glory, glorification, honor, honour, laurels
- usage: a state of high honor; "he valued glory above life itself"
- 2. idealization, idealisation, glorification, admiration, appreciation
- usage: a portrayal of something as ideal; "the idealization of rural life was very misleading"
- 3. glorification, adoration, idolization, idolisation
- usage: the act of glorifying (as in worship); "the glorification of God"
All rights reserved.
See also: glorification (Dictionary)