- 1. flicker, spark, glint, flash
- usage: a momentary flash of light
- 2. glint, brightness
- usage: a spatially localized brightness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. glitter, glisten, glint, gleam, shine, look, appear, seem
- usage: be shiny, as if wet; "His eyes were glistening"
- 2. glance, peek, glint, look
- usage: throw a glance at; take a brief look at; "She only glanced at the paper"; "I only peeked--I didn't see anything interesting"
All rights reserved.
See also: glint (Dictionary)