- 1. glance, glimpse, coup d'oeil, look, looking, looking at
- usage: a quick look
- 2. glimpse, view, aspect, prospect, scene, vista, panorama
- usage: a brief or incomplete view; "from the window he could catch a glimpse of the lake"
- 3. glimpse, indication, indicant
- usage: a vague indication; "he caught only a glimpse of the professor's meaning"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. glimpse, see
- usage: catch a glimpse of or see briefly; "We glimpsed the Queen as she got into her limousine"
All rights reserved.
See also: glimpse (Dictionary)