- 1. gift, acquisition
- usage: something acquired without compensation
- 2. endowment, gift, talent, natural endowment, natural ability
- usage: natural abilities or qualities
- 3. giving, gift, sharing, share-out
- usage: the act of giving
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. endow, indue, gift, empower, invest, endue, enable
- usage: give qualities or abilities to
- 2. give, gift, present
- usage: give as a present; make a gift of; "What will you give her for her birthday?"
All rights reserved.
See also: gift (Dictionary)