Synonyms of gibson
- 1. Gibson, C. D. Gibson, Charles Dana Gibson
- usage: United States illustrator remembered for his creation of the `Gibson girl' (1867-1944)
- 2. Gibson, Mel Gibson, Mel Columcille Gerard Gibson
- usage: Australian actor (born in the United States in 1956)
- 3. Gibson, Althea Gibson
- usage: United States tennis player who was the first Black woman player to win all the major world singles titles (1927-2003)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of gibson (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.