- 1. gibberish, gibber, nonsense, bunk, nonsensicality, meaninglessness, hokum
- usage: unintelligible talking
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. chatter, piffle, palaver, prate, tittle-tattle, twaddle, clack, maunder, prattle, blab, gibber, tattle, blabber, gabble, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
- 2. gibber, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: chatter inarticulately; of monkeys
All rights reserved.
See also: gibber (Dictionary)