Synonyms of get across
- 1. get across, put over, communicate, pass on, pass, pass along, put across
- usage: communicate successfully; "I couldn't get across the message"; "He put over the idea very well"
- 2. click, get through, dawn, come home, get across, sink in, penetrate, fall into place
- usage: become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions; "It dawned on him that she had betrayed him"; "she was penetrated with sorrow"
- 3. traverse, track, cover, cross, pass over, get over, get across, cut through, cut across, pass, go through, go across
- usage: travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.