Synonyms of gem
- 1. gem, treasure, art, fine art
- usage: art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- 2. gem, gemstone, stone, crystal
- usage: a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry; "he had the gem set in a ring for his wife"; "she had jewels made of all the rarest stones"
- 3. jewel, gem, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- 4. muffin, gem, quick bread
- usage: a sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
- 5. jewel, gem, precious stone, jewelry, jewellery
- usage: a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of gem (Dictionary)