- 1. garnish, decoration, ornament, ornamentation
- usage: something (such as parsley) added to a dish for flavor or decoration
- 2. garnish, decoration, ornament, ornamentation
- usage: any decoration added as a trimming or adornment
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. garnishee, garnish, impound, attach, sequester, confiscate, seize
- usage: take a debtor's wages on legal orders, such as for child support; "His employer garnished his wages in order to pay his debt"
- 2. trim, garnish, dress, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
All rights reserved.
See also: garnish (Dictionary)