- 1. gang, pack, ring, mob, association
- usage: an association of criminals; "police tried to break up the gang"; "a pack of thieves"
- 2. crowd, crew, gang, bunch, gathering, assemblage
- usage: an informal body of friends; "he still hangs out with the same crowd"
- 3. gang, crew, work party, unit, social unit
- usage: an organized group of workmen
- 4. gang, tool
- usage: tool consisting of a combination of implements arranged to work together
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. gang, gang up, group, aggroup
- usage: act as an organized group
All rights reserved.
See also: gang (Dictionary)