Synonyms of galvanize
- 1. startle, galvanize, galvanise, shock, floor, ball over, blow out of the water, take aback
- usage: to stimulate to action ; "..startled him awake"; "galvanized into action"
- 2. galvanize, galvanise, coat, surface
- usage: cover with zinc; "galvanize steel"
- 3. galvanize, galvanise, shock
- usage: stimulate (muscles) by administering a shock
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of galvanize (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.