- 1. gallop, gait
- usage: a fast gait of a horse; a two-beat stride during which all four legs are off the ground simultaneously
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. gallop, ride horseback
- usage: ride at a galloping pace; "He was galloping down the road"
- 2. gallop, pace
- usage: go at galloping speed; "The horse was galloping along"
- 3. gallop, extend, ride, sit
- usage: cause to move at full gallop; "Did you gallop the horse just now?"
All rights reserved.
See also: gallop (Dictionary)