Synonyms of gallfly
- 1. gall wasp, gallfly, cynipid wasp, cynipid gall wasp, wasp
- usage: small solitary wasp that produces galls on oaks and other plants
- 2. gall midge, gallfly, gall gnat, dipterous insect, two-winged insects, dipteran, dipteron
- usage: fragile mosquito-like flies that produce galls on plants
- 3. gallfly, insect
- usage: any of various insects that deposit their eggs in plants causing galls in which the larvae feed
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of gallfly (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.