- 1. Galilean, Galilaean, inhabitant, habitant, dweller, denizen, indweller
- usage: an inhabitant of Galilee (an epithet of Jesus Christ)
- 2. Galilean satellite, Galilean, satellite
- usage: one of the four satellites of Jupiter that were discovered by Galileo
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Galilean
- usage: of or relating to Galileo or his works
- 2. Galilean, Galilaean
- usage: of or relating to Galilee or its inhabitants
All rights reserved.
See also: galilean (Dictionary)