- 1. pot, grass, green goddess, dope, weed, gage, sess, sens, smoke, skunk, locoweed, Mary Jane, cannabis, marijuana, marihuana, ganja
- usage: street names for marijuana
- 2. gauge, gage, measuring instrument, measuring system, measuring device
- usage: a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bet on, back, gage, stake, game, punt, bet, wager, play
- usage: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
All rights reserved.
See also: gage (Dictionary)