WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crabbed, crabby, cross, fussy, grouchy, grumpy, bad-tempered, ill-tempered, ill-natured (vs. good-natured)
- usage: annoyed and irritable
- 2. busy, fussy, fancy (vs. plain)
- usage: overcrowded or cluttered with detail; "a busy painting"; "a fussy design"
- 3. finical, finicky, fussy, particular, picky, fastidious (vs. unfastidious)
- usage: exacting especially about details; "a finicky eater"; "fussy about clothes"; "very particular about how her food was prepared"
All rights reserved.
See also: fussy (Dictionary)