- 1. furnishing, trappings, accessory, accoutrement, accouterment
- usage: (usually plural) accessory wearing apparel
- 2. furnishing, instrumentality, instrumentation
- usage: (usually plural) the instrumentalities (furniture and appliances and other movable accessories including curtains and rugs) that make a home (or other area) livable
- 3. furnishing, interior decoration, interior design
- usage: the act of decorating a house or room
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. supply, provide, render, furnish, give
- usage: give something useful or necessary to; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
- 2. furnish, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide or equip with furniture; "We furnished the house in the Biedermeyer style"
All rights reserved.
See also: furnishing (Dictionary)