- 1. smoke, fume, aerosol
- usage: a cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fume, feel, experience
- usage: be mad, angry, or furious
- 2. fume, smoke, emit, give out, give off
- usage: emit a cloud of fine particles; "The chimney was fuming"
- 3. fumigate, fume, process, treat
- usage: treat with fumes, expose to fumes, especially with the aim of disinfecting or eradicating pests
- 4. reek, fume, exude, exudate, transude, ooze out, ooze
- usage: be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
All rights reserved.
See also: fume (Dictionary)