WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. carry through, accomplish, execute, carry out, action, fulfill, fulfil, complete, finish, effect, effectuate, set up
- usage: put in effect; "carry out a task"; "execute the decision of the people"; "He actioned the operation"
- 2. meet, satisfy, fill, fulfill, fulfil, provide, supply, ply, cater
- usage: fill or meet a want or need
- 3. satisfy, fulfill, fulfil, live up to, meet, fit, conform to
- usage: meet the requirements or expectations of
All rights reserved.
See also: fulfil (Dictionary)