- 1. clutter, jumble, muddle, fuddle, mare's nest, welter, smother, disorderliness, disorder
- usage: a confused multitude of things
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. befuddle, fuddle, intoxicate, soak, inebriate
- usage: make stupid with alcohol
- 2. drink, booze, fuddle, consume, ingest, take in, take, have
- usage: consume alcohol; "We were up drinking all night"
- 3. confuse, throw, fox, befuddle, fuddle, bedevil, confound, discombobulate, be
- usage: be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher"
All rights reserved.
See also: fuddle (Dictionary)