- 1. frisk, frisking, search, hunt, hunting
- usage: the act of searching someone for concealed weapons or illegal drugs; "he gave the suspect a quick frisk"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. frolic, lark, rollick, skylark, disport, sport, cavort, gambol, frisk, romp, run around, lark about, play
- usage: play boisterously; "The children frolicked in the garden"; "the gamboling lambs in the meadows"; "The toddlers romped in the playroom"
- 2. frisk, search
- usage: search as for concealed weapons by running the hands rapidly over the clothing and through the pockets; "The police frisked everyone at the airport"
All rights reserved.
See also: frisk (Dictionary)