Synonyms of frisch
- 1. Frisch, Otto Frisch, Otto Robert Frisch
- usage: British physicist (born in Austria) who with Lise Meitner recognized that Otto Hahn had produced a new kind of nuclear reaction which they named nuclear fission; Frisch described the explosive potential of a chain nuclear reaction (1904-1979)
- 2. Frisch, Ragnar Frisch, Ragnar Anton Kittil Frisch
- usage: Norwegian economist noted for his work in econometrics (1895-1973)
- 3. Frisch, Karl von Frisch
- usage: Austrian zoologist noted for his studies of honeybees (1886-1982)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of frisch (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.