Synonyms of fried
- 1. fry, heat, hot up, heat up
- usage: be excessively hot; "If the children stay out on the beach for another hour, they'll be fried"
- 2. fry, cook
- usage: cook on a hot surface using fat; "fry the pancakes"
- 3. electrocute, fry, kill
- usage: kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair; "The serial killer was electrocuted"
- 1. fried, deep-fried, cooked (vs. raw)
- usage: cooked by frying in fat
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of fried (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.