Synonyms of freshness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. freshness, newness
- usage: the property of being pure and fresh (as if newly made); not stale or deteriorated; "she loved the freshness of newly baked bread"; "the freshness of the air revived him"
- 2. freshness, novelty, originality
- usage: originality by virtue of being refreshingly novel
- 3. freshness, glow, good health, healthiness
- usage: an alert and refreshed state
- 4. novelty, freshness, originality
- usage: originality by virtue of being new and surprising
- 5. crust, gall, impertinence, impudence, insolence, cheekiness, freshness, discourtesy, rudeness
- usage: the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
All rights reserved.